"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines


We had a wonderful valentines day! I am so lucky to have such a loving and wonderful husband. For valentines breakfast I made us heart-shaped waffles. When I came home from school after 5 Steve surprised me with beautiful roses and a card along with romantic music playing. Steve then went and picked up PF Changs take-out for us while I set up romantic candle-lit table. We also went to the new movie "Jumpers." We had a lovely day loving each other!

3 comments:

Jon & Gina said...

That is so totally cute! You do have a good husband, but I think he is pretty lucky also. How was jumpers?

Nathan Zacharias said...

Steve's so cute in that picture...

The Squires said...

Cute flowers! Good job Steve :) Yes,how was Jumpers?? Have you guys gotten a membership to the OFC yet?? Well, we played a really fun game with Kimi and Chance on Sunday called 'Ticket to Ride'...we will have to play with you guys one of these days. It's like Settlers...only better