"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 18, 2008

April Newsletter

Jackson’s April Newsletter!

Hello! We hope everyone is doing well! Steve and I are doing great! We thought we would update everyone and also tell a little bit more about us so you can know us even better!

Steve: Grew up in Orem, UT. His birthday is February 12, 1983. He is the third of four boys. He did a lot of sports growing up and was on the high school basketball, football, and baseball teams. He served his mission in Saint Louis, Missouri. He graduated from BYU in Exercise Science in April 2007 as a valedictorian. Then the best thing of his life happened when he met me! ;) We met each other in May 2007 at our student ward!

(Riviera Apartments)

Steve is currently working at Tahitian Noni International in research and development.

Danielle: You know more about me but anyway… I grew up in St. George. I went to Dixie State College and got an associate in business administration. I then went on my mission to Washington DC North. I got home in December 06. I then started studying at BYU. Then the best thing happened to me when I met Steve! I am currently studying Family Finance with a management minor. I am also working as a teacher in the referral center at the MTC. I have a few classes this spring semester and then a few classes I’ll do independent study and then I will graduate either Dec 08 or Apr 09.

We are planning on moving to Portland, Oregon in August for Steve to go to dental school at OHSU. We are excited and a little nervous to move. We are glad Alisha and Scott are out there and also Uncle Guy and Uncle Hal. My parents, Steve, and I are flying out to Portland on the 24th for a few days to look around for housing.

Steve and I have been on the Intramural Water Polo team this past semester.

Steve was also on a Basketball team. We had fun! We enjoy watching American Idol

and The Office.

We got gym passes together and we try to make time to go. We love playing Settlers of Catan and Cities and Nights with our family and friends!

We also have our church callings to enjoy ;) Steve is on the Sunday School presidency and I make the RS bulletin each week. We have been enjoying married life and hanging out with family and friends!

Love, Danielle and Steve Jackson

1 comment:

Danette said...

I didn't know me and you hubby had the same birthday!