"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 22, 2008

3 years...

I miss my wonderful family. My mom sent me a picture of my brothers and I just can't believe how big they are now. This picture is of me with my brothers 3 years ago...
Now Look at them!!!!
Andrew (14) Dawson (17)
(They are actually the same height, Dawson doesn't have his shoes on.)
I know you can't tell because I'm not next to them, but they are probably 10 inches taller than me! Craziness... Aren't they handsome! Go Desert Hills Cross Country Thunder!

2 comments:

Dan Flake Family said...

Wow, they have grown from little boys to men. We are eating dinner at 5:00 pm now because they come home from running and are hungry! They usually do the dishes too, so I'll keep them around!

tntjorgensen said...

IT is hard to be shorter that your younger siblings, I know!!! I wanted to let you know that we are going private so please go to our blog and leave you email so I can put you on the list. Thanks