"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happiness Weekend

So, Friday was Steve's last day of his 5-week pre-term. He didn't have to study! So Friday we hit up a OHSU student BBQ for dinner with several 'dental' friends and then enjoyed a romantic walk along the waterfront downtown. Then we all played games at our house. Saturday Steve and some other 'dental' boys had a flag football game. Then we met up with a bunch of other 'dental' friends at a park to play tennis, dodgeball(Steve was happy), and Bocce ball and we also had a BBQ. Later that night we hot tubbed it up!


(Thanks Tara for the last two pics!)

4 comments:

Tyler and Tara said...

You're welcome! ;) I didn't even notice you took them until you put that. haha

THE COOKS said...

What a fun day!! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun in Oregon. The walk along the river looks so romantic. It makes me miss living in a big city.

Josh and Jena said...

Hey! I actually found your blog! Actually, it was quite easy...thankfully. It was good to meet you yesterday at Lauren's and funny that you know my brother and Molly!

Cami and Mitch said...

That looks way fun. I am glad you guys are still able to have some fun while Steve is busy with school. How is your job? Oh, and I was telling Mitch the other day...I really miss hot tubs! :)