"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 17, 2008

High School Tag

This looked like a fun tag... so here I go:

Here's a tag about High School:

Pine View High Class of '02 St. George, UT

1. Did you date someone in high school? In my Senior year I dated Adam B. for a few months later on that year I dated Billy H.

2. What kind of car did you drive? I loved my car! It was a "convertible" '89 4Runner. I would take my friends off-roading during school lunch! Good times!

(oops, stuck on a rock in a riverbed)

3. Did you pass your driver's licence test the first time? I did, I got an 86%, not that great I guess, but I passed!

4. Were you a party animal? I wouldn't say party animal. We had fun bonfires at the strip, sand dunes trips, and things like that. Good clean fun!

5. Were you considered a flirt? Not at school... I did cruise the 'vard, yes I admit it!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I played the Clarinet in 7th and 8th grade, I stopped there.

7. Were you a nerd? I'm pretty sure not.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope, snowboarding instead

9. Did you ever get expended or expelled? Nope

10. Can you still sing your fight song? I'm sitting here trying to think and I keep mixing my high school and elementary songs up!!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Howell, Mr. Stevenson, Mrs. Richardson, I know there were more...

12. Where did you sit at lunch? We mostly went out: Carl's Jr. a lot, Cafe Rio (Missing it greatly), The Burger Place in Washington (loved the fry sauce!), Port of Subs, etc...

14. School mascot and colors. Panthers, Black, Maroon, and Silver
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Either Jordan M. or Stewart W. (one was homecoming the other was Jr. Prom) Sr. Ball was with Billy H.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No thanks, except I did love my photography class excursions around town with Sarah and Natasha, and I loved going to lunch and off-roading with my friends!! Good times!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Let's see, my cap and gown were maroon, I sat in the front row, it was long.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? We got to have a trip to Vegas to Wet'n Wild! Quite fun!

19. Were you in any clubs? Honors Society, I think that's it. Oh, Spanish Club as a Sophomore, we went to orphanages in Mexico!

20. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, but not until I moved to Provo a couple years later.

21. Who was your prom date? Ah, here's prom, so either Jordan M. or Stewart W. (See Q#15) If I had my scrap book I could tell you.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I skipped out on the 5 year, my bad. I would go to the 10 year if we're in town.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at Old Navy my senior year with some friends.
I TAG everyone!

3 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

I'll have to do this on my blog too, when I get a minute, but I think most of my answers will be the same since we were always together!!! Good times huh!? Sometimes it would be nice if life were still that simple, but I don't think I would really want to do it over again!

Tyler and Megan Scott said...

Oh wow. That dental count down you have is depressing! haha

Ashley said...

OKAY!! We finally have a blog! So great to see Nani but we missed Uncle Steve!