"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

Sorry so late!! I forgot to take my own camera to the party! So friends, thanks for letting me steal your pics! Megan and Brittany threw an awesome Halloween party! We had a costume contest, donut-on-a-string eating contest, bobbing for apples, and great treats! My favorite was seeing everyone in their wonderful costumes!
Steve and I dressed as Dr. House and Dr. Cameron from Fox's TV series House. We got into watching House after moving to Portland.
Jon and Malorie Hall
Willie and Ann Fugere
Tyler and Megan Scott
Tyler and Tara Bendixsen
Stevenson and Marissa Smith
Donut-on-a-string challenge
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! It was fun to see everyone dress up. : )

Ashley said...

Kim and I recently got into watching House too! Looks like a fun party!

Cami and Mitch said...

looks fun! it looks like you are trying to make the donut on a string thing hard for Steve :) (at least in that pic)

Gina and Jon said...

I'm so glad it seems like your all settled in Oregon and loving it! I like your costumes!

Amy Jo said...

Hey Danielle,
I hope you don't mind that I found you through Natasha. Cute blog! It's good to hear things are going so well for you. Check out my blog...hope we can keep in touch, I am going private so send me your email.