"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stone Age No More

We got a dishwasher! For Free!!! Steve and I had decided that we wanted a dishwasher for a Christmas present because we were basically sick of doing the dishes. I decided to check craigslist yesterday for portable dishwashers and found a listing for a free one ten minutes from our house! So, our nice friends ,Stevenson and Marissa, let us borrow their amazing 4Runner and Steve and I picked up the dishwasher last night. I was excited to get a load of dishes in last night but found out that I'd need an adapter for the faucet. I picked up the adapter this morning (whopping $8), everything fit perfectly and I did my first load this morning. Pretty surprisingly, it worked great! What a modern experience! Some inventions you just gotta have! Yea for us!


4 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! I am happy for you. No dishwasher is awful!

kaila sue said...

congrats! really dishwashers are a wonderful thing

Tyler and Tara said...

That's so awesome! We are not looking forward to being without.

The Cooks said...

Yay for a dishwasher!! Congrats..thats great news. They make SUCH a difference!! : )