"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Jackson's 2nd Photo Opp.

On Thursday I was able to go in for another ultrasound. At my last appointment, because I'm early enough in my pregnancy, my doctor said I have the option to do genetic testing. This just involves a separate ultrasound and blood testing early in my pregnancy and then later on in the pregnancy. At my appointment Thursday I got to see Baby's feet moving around and hear the heartbeat. Everything is normal and fine. The only thing was that baby wouldn't move away from the wall enough for them to measure the neck so I'm going in again later this week :) I'm up for as many ultrasounds as I can get! I love to see our baby. Steve should be able to make it to this upcoming appointment!

Here is baby's cute little legs:

Another image of baby:


5 comments:

Dan Flake Family said...

Wow! That is amazing. That is a great little picture. I'm glad that everything is looking good so far.

Dave and Natasha said...

Ooh, I think you're going to have a girl! That's my guess! In some of our early ultrasounds I would think that I could tell, and what I guessed was right, maybe just coincedence, but oh well! Do you have any feelings on what you're having yet?

kaila sue said...

How awesome that you get lots of ultrasounds! We are so pumped for you! I think your having a boy!

Cami and Mitch said...

I voted girl. You are lucky, you are having quite a few ultrasounds. Are you going to do one to find out what it is early? I think you should try to find out over christmas break :)

Danette said...

That is so exciting!! Hey, i e-mailed you But I'm not sure if it's a current e-mail address. If you could I would like your address! Thanks, just e-mail me danette252@hotmail.