"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, January 30, 2009

3D Ultrasound!

Yes, I did have an utrasound just two weeks ago but they wanted me to come in again for a couple more measurements. She's growing fine and everythings normal so we're happy! The doctor took pictures in 3D this time for me so I thought it was neat. However, she had her cute little hands in front of her face most of the time. Also, some of the pictures looks wierd because of the shadows, but its fun to see the shape of her little face anyway!



2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Those pictures are fun!

Guess who I saw today in church? Adam Bagley, I guess him and his wife just moved into my ward and they just live a street away from us! I thought it was so strange to see him!

Cami and Mitch said...

You are way lucky to get all these ultrasounds! Too bad she wasn't showing her face more, but it is fun to see everything so detailed! So cute :)