"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Squirmer

I've been really excited the last couple of days because I can feel my baby kicking!! It seems like I feel her quite often, which doesn't surprise me with how rambunctious she was every time we had an ultrasound. It's fun having little reminders that she's in there hanging out. I'm finally starting to gain weight and here is a picture of me at 19 weeks for those of you who have been asking :) There's not too much there but at least is something to compare later weeks to!

I also found a great deal on craigslist the other day and got this matching crib and changing table. I'm excited to find bedding and other cute things for the nursery! I'm having a hard time finding bedding though, I guess I can wait a little longer... ;)

8 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

Danielle-what a cute little bump you are starting to get! Isn't it the best when you start feeling them? It (almost) makes it fun to be pregnant :)

The Smiths said...

you are finally starting to have a little bump! I didn't notice it tonight- i guess cause you were sitting down. Anyway, totally cute!

Tyler and Tara said...

Yay! It's so fun to feel her move! I found some way cute 10 piece bedding sets at Sears.com. They come with sheets, a bumper, a comforter, wall hangings, a window thing, a diaper stacker, and a mobile for only $84. I am going to order one soon! Just thought you might like to know!

Mica said...

You are so tiny! You're gonna be a super cute pregnant girl with a little basketball belly! I was not so lucky....my body likes to gain it everywhere! :) Some people get all the luck...ha ha! Cute nursery set....I've seen the cutest pink & brown bedding....but maybe you're going for neutral colors?!?! Good luck!

kaila sue said...

you always find the greatest things on craigslist! love the baby bump.

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute belly! The places that I have found the best deals on cute bedding are target and wal-mart- online. There are tons of fun sets at Wal-Mart that aren't too expensive, but you just have to be careful that they look like they're going to be good quality, because I've seen some on there that look like after they're washed they might not look as cute anymore. Good luck on hunting! There's so much to choose from!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! What a great find on craigslist. Here's a baby bedding tip that'll save you a bunch of money. I learned at a class at the hospital that baby bumpers and heavy blankets are a suffocation risk, so the doctor insisted that we not use them. So, instead of buying expensive bedding sets, we just bought mattress pads and sheets. I know it's not as cute, but it's safer. Plus, it's a lot easier to change the sheets when there aren't any bumpers in the way.

The Cooks said...

Oh, sooo fun!! I'm so excited for you both. It's so exciting when you can feel the baby move and even more fun when Steve will be able to feel her kick against his hand. Such fun times ahead. :) You look great by the way!..and what a cute little tummy. I love it!!