"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pregnancy Dreams

Pregnancy is strange... I keep having all these really intense or scary dreams. Apparently this is normal during pregnancy because of hormones and the tendency to wake up more often with aches or to go pee. So, I've been dealing with that.

However, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I woke up after have an awesome dream that I was at an all-you-can-eat buffet! Anyway, I've been hungry all the time lately and can't seem to eat enough. I get sick of wandering in and out of the kitchen looking at the same food over and over again trying to decide what to eat. So it was like I was in heaven during the dream being able to eat lots of really yummy food that I didn't have to make!! Too bad it was a dream and I woke up hungry!

So, moms out there, how do you deal with having to eat all the time?? Any tips??


P.S. I couldn't find a buffet picture that was as amazing as my dream... but this looked yummy. And now I'm off to the grocery store :)

9 comments:

Angie&Blake said...

I find that if i just eat every two hours like they say an apple or something filling then im ok and drink lots of water but everyone is different so good luck lol

Danette said...

YES! my advice is eat all the time :) Just make sure you eat healthy snacks so you don't end up packing on un-needed punds like me!! I think that's the best part about pregnancy is you have the best excuse to eat whatever and whenever you want!!

Danette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tannie Datwyler said...

I remember that. . . BOTH times. I am always on the brink of starvation when I'm pregnant and I have really low blood sugar so I am constantly eating. I gain weight REALLY fast because of it. . . oh well it came off SUPER fast the first time and it is almost off now (Linus is 4 months old). I actually don't have much advice because I got really tired of eating after a while. The only thing I can say is just try to get a variety of things to eat and go to the grocery store as often as you need to so that the food in your house is appealing otherwise you'll resort to less healthy choices when you are hungry!! :)

Cami and Mitch said...

I don't have any good advice, but that buffet sure looks delish!

Megan said...

haha you are so cute. I wish I had buffet dreams! I have more ice cream at my house...you can come eat it tonight if you want. : )

Megan said...

haha you are so cute. I wish I had buffet dreams! I have more ice cream at my house...you can come eat it tonight if you want. : )

Brittany Crane said...

Just wait until you are nursing and she sucks you dry. I'm still always hungry!! :) my advice is to eat all the time! Knowing you it will be healthy and you don't even need to worry. I ate all the time and did really good weight wise until I drove across the country and ate fast food for a few weeks straight. Don't do that!!

Todd, Rose and Emy said...

Try to get new things at the grocery store each week. I have the same problem and sometimes sit in hunger because I can't bring myself to eat another cheese stick. Good luck!