"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day and Japanese Gardens

Steve and I celebrated Valentines on Friday and Saturday! Friday we went with some friends to Typhoon, a nice Thai restaurant in Beaverton. It was delish! This with my first time having curry! It was really good! We played some games afterwards and enjoyed the evening! Saturday Steve and I relaxed at home with a movie and Subway sandwiches! I love my Steve so much!

Today, Monday, Steve and I enjoyed 'free' day at the Japanese Gardens in Washington Park. It was really beautiful there even though it's winter! It was fun to get out of the house and enjoy Steve's day off school!

We are also excited because we will be heading back to Utah for a week from March 27th to April 4th! We are excited to see our family soon!
Here are some pictures from the Japanese Gardens:



4 comments:

Dan Flake Family said...

Hey that looks like a great way to spend Valentines Day! Free is always good. Thanks for sharing your pictures! Hey, would you please update my blog to a spring theme? Thanks, love you!

Dave and Natasha said...

I better see you sometime while you're here! I think Cami was in town last weekend, but I never heard from her, I was hoping to see her little boy! Are you showing any more yet? Your last pic you barely had a little belly!! How are you feeling?

Cami and Mitch said...

looks way fun! I am glad steve has time for fun once in a while

kaila sue said...

Looks very cool! Tell steve happy birthday!