"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

30 Week Baby Belly and Utah Trip

I can't believe I only have 10 more weeks to go! That seems so short! Steve and I had a wonderful visit to Utah last week! We spent some time in St. George and Orem. Both of our moms threw me wonderful baby showers!! Thanks to those of you who made it! We got lots of cute pink baby clothes and other fun things! We also enjoyed fun and games with our families. Back in Portland now we are really enjoying the 70 degree weather the last couple of days. Steve and I went to Target yesterday and bought a new stroller for baby with gift cards! It's cute, we are getting really excited! I'm also in the process of making a crib bumper and some things with my sewing machine I got for my birthday. Fun times!

I forgot my camera when we went to Utah so here are a couple pics I stole from my mom and Ashley!

This is from the baby shower in St. George that we had on my birthday. We had a great turnout at the shower and that night went to Pizza Factory for my birthday. We had a yummy Cafe Rio lunch at the park by my moms school one day and we even went to play Laser Tag. I was surprised that I had the best score on my team even though I'm pregnant! Steve and Dawson were jealous. It was especially fun watching my mom and dad run around at laser tag having a lot of fun! We also played a lot of out-door games and board games with the fam during our stay in St. George.
We then got to spend some time in Orem as well and meet our new neice Marinn! (The picture shows how sad she was when we had to leave!) We love shooting hoops with Brady and playing board games with the adults! My mother-in-law had a nice baby shower for us there and it was great to see family and friends! We love and miss you all already!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

I am glad to see that you are finally looking pregnant! You look great. I wish I could have seen you while you were down.

Dan Flake Family said...

You look even bigger than when I saw you last week. You've made it to 30 weeks. Yea!! We miss you. It was lots of fun to have you guys here. I'm glad that you've been enjoying nice weather, too.

Ashley said...

Okay...okay so maybe you really do having a baby in your tummy! We had such a great time with you guys! Missing you already!

kaila sue said...

i am so excited for you! yay for pink!

The Smiths said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah, although we miss you! I can't wait to see the stroller!