"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Visitors and Celebs

We had the privilege of having Steve's parents visit this past weekend! We were lucky to get mostly non-rainy weather! We went to Washington Park and checked out the rose gardens and other neat gardens. We played a lot of games and had lots of fun. Saturday morning we walked down the street to the Farmers Market. The Farmers Market was awesome! I might be going every Saturday from now on! We also saw a celebrity there! Keri Russell! Random!

5 comments:

Malorie said...

What!!! I wish I had gone. I love Felicity!

Tyler and Megan said...

haha This is random that I know this- but she is filming a new movie in Portland right now. I wish I had been there too! So fun!

Dan Flake Family said...

I'm glad that you had a fun weekend with Steve's parents. I'll definetely want to attend the market when I visit too. 44 days! You are getting close.

kaila sue said...

yummy! farmers markets are the best! awesome fresh fruit!

Ashley said...

I can't believe no one knew who she was?! Could it be...in one more month little Alexa makes her appearance? SO EXCITED!