"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

sunny turkey day

Alexa and I got to spend a little extra time with family this Thanksgiving. Steve had school up until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving so Alexa and I went a week early to see my sister who just returned from her mission. We had a huge Thanksgiving dinner at the church with my dads side of the family because my grandma lives in St. George now. Yum Yum!
Steve and the guys all got to play football at a big Turkey Bowl. Alexa and I are pictured at main street at the fountain and also watching the baby goat run around our backyard.
Alexa sporting a Canada shirt from Lindsey! She sure loves her aunt Lindsey! Alexa enjoying the sun in the hammock and in the scooter toy. Alexa with my mom at the Jubilee of Trees in front of the BYU vs Utah tree. Alexa with my dad.
We went on several hikes to enjoy the sunshine! We went to Snow Canyon, Red Cliffs and rock climbed at Pioneer Park. Thanks family for a great time!

1 comment:

Tyler and Megan said...

Looks like a fun trip! And I am jealous you got to be outside so much! And that is the biggest Thanksgiving dinner I have ever seen!