"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One Year Old



waving her finger side to side "no no no"
"I dunno"

Weight: 21 lb 4.2 oz, 52%
Height: 28.39", 24%
Head: 18.27", 82%

*7 teeth
*she's saying new words all the time. Some new ones are car, grandpa, bath, tree, 'ruff ruff', up, wee (when she's doing something fun)
*starting to walk, she takes around 10 steps and then tips over
*she loves when I make the animal noises when I read her books, she tries to copy the sounds
*she had her first rash, luckily it only lasted a few days
*I have a little picture album where I put pictures of our relatives and such, she goes through the pages and and waves and says hi to everyone
*she points outside all the time and always wants to go outside
*loves watermelon right now
*she gives the best hugs! She even sometimes pats your back!

I can't believe she's one! She is so sweet and loving and friendly! She's really a good girl and I love her more everyday!

6 comments:

kaila sue said...

Danielle! She is so cute! I love her personality and when she says, "hi"--such a doll!

Jackie said...

I just want to squish her! She is such a doll! I love her little rumper outfit. (I think that's what they are called.) So fun!!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Dan Flake Family said...

Darling pictures! Can't wait to see her again next week! What a fun year you've had with her!Love her!