"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

St. George Visit

 Snacking at the airport
 Cafe Rio
 Splash park


 Riding in my old 4Runner

 a little off-roading to see some fall colors
 a redwood tree in southern Utah


 a view of Zion

 Cedar Mountain


 Watching/helping my dad with a concrete job
 Alexa on the backhoe
bath time

We really enjoyed our trip to St. George. Alexa couldn't get enough of playing with grandpa, grandma, and Andrew. We got to celebrate my dads birthday with him and my mom and Andrew had Friday and Monday off for UEA break. We had a great time!

5 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

how fun! I always love trips to St.George-I wish our trips would overlap sometime. Alexa is cute as always :)

Tyler and Megan said...

Looks like a fun trip! It makes me want to be in Utah in the fall. Welcome home. We missed you!

Who's 'dis? said...

I'm glad you had a great time! How does that redwood survive??

Ashley said...

Going home is the best,isn't? I love showing our kids what it is like where we grew up. Being spoiled by your parents helps too:)
Can't wait for christmas! Kiss Lexa-loo for me!

Dan Flake Family said...

Thanks for the wonderful visit! Waiting for Christmas now...