"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 27, 2010

18 Months


12/27/2010
*She went to nursery for the first time today. I dropped her off and she didn't even look back at me before I left :(   She did well the whole 2 hours except for the last 5 minutes she was super tired. I think that is pretty good, considering that her nap time is at 11 and nursery started at 10. We will be adjusting her naps to 12 or 1 pm now that church is at 9 am.
*She talks all day long
*Comes up to me and says "poo" when she needs a diaper change
*Climbs into her high chair and says "food" when she's hungry
*Climbed out of her crib
*Climbs onto the table and everything else
*Starting to say "please" and "thank you" without being prompted
*Obsessed with Care Bears
*So happy and fun all of the time

Love you Alexa!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I miss this little bug already! Her "santa face" kills me. Watching those little girls push their strollers was so fun...I hope that they will always be close!