"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, January 14, 2011

Secret Stash, Stacking, and Hair-do

 1/11/2011
For a couple of weeks we were noticing that things were going missing. Especially a bunch of puzzle pieces. We looked everywhere for them and knew that Alexa must have done something with them... one day I noticed that she was spending a lot of time over by the love seat in a little nook. Then it came to me that there was a slit in the fabric of the love seat when we bought it. I reached into the slit and found all of the missing puzzle pieces, a crayon, a toy cheetah, and a hair bow. I was also hoping I'd find our DVD player remote that has been missing for a few weeks, I guess she has that hidden somewhere else! 


Alexa loves to join me whenever I'm in the kitchen. Her favorite cupboards are the Tupperware and the canned food ones. One day she surprised me and started stacking the cans pretty high all by herself. I looked at her and said, "Wow Alexa thats neat." She then pointed to herself and said, "Good Girl." She was pretty proud of herself!


 1/12/2011
 I really should do Alexa's hair more often. She looks so cute with pig tails. The other day I actually did a fun do and she looked cute. I guess I just get discouraged from doing her hair because it gets so messed up from her naps. I am going to have to do it more often now though because her hair is long and in her eyes.

4 comments:

Tyler and Megan said...

I love those little pig tails!

Marissa said...

very cute! I love how she has all her food set up on her table.

Dan Flake Family said...

She is a good stacker! I think her hiding place is pretty funny. Glad you found the missing items and hope that the remote will turn up soon.

Rosie said...

She is so cute! What a big girl! Can you believe how fast our kids are growing?