"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wonderful St. George Visit

2/17/2011
Alexa and I got to visit my family in St. George last week. We LOVED the sunshine! We got to do some 4-Wheeling, went to the Parade of Homes, ate out, and ate my mom's yummy food, and just played and relaxed. Alexa also loved the red sand!


I LOVE the desert!


We went off-roading a couple of times. Alexa and Gramp.




The weather was only bad a couple of times. It snowed for a few minutes and the snowflakes were huge.


My brother Andrew and cousin Jeremiah.


4-Wheeling again







Alexa and I walked around in the sun and watched my dad and Andrew do some framing.


I took a picture of the sun, so I wouldn't forget what it looks like.


Alexa and Grandma


We had a really great time! Now that we're back in Portland Alexa has been talking non-stop about Gramp, Grandma, and Andrew. Thanks mom and dad!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Glad you guys had a fun time! And the sun looks glorious- beautiful pictures. We missed you at Book Club.

Tyler and Megan said...

So fun! I am jealous you got a little vacation, but I am so glad you had a great time. We are happy to have you back!

Dan Flake Family said...

Thanks for coming and for all of your help and company. We miss you guys but are glad that we will see you in May!