"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

5/8/2011
So happy to be a mom!!

Steve was wonderful and got me flowers and a card! He also made pancakes for breakfast and southwestern chicken for dinner! It was a wonderful day. 

I have an amazing mother and I'm so grateful for her faith and her example for me!
Me, my mom, and my little sister Lindsey '86
Look how pretty my mom is! She hasn't changed a bit!

We also got to talk to my little bother Dawson today from his mission in San Jose, CA! He's doing great and I can't believe he'll be home in six months or so!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Woah! Did you do a major hair cut??? Cute! Now we REALLY need to hang out! Dinner this week?

Shelly said...

Danielle-your bangs are cute! What a fun, cute mom you are! So sorry about Steve's ankle.

Cami and Mitch said...

cute hair!