"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, July 29, 2011

Organizing the Activities

I finally came up with a way that I like to keep Alexa's different toys and activities organized. I found these clear plastic chests at The Container Store on sale that are perfect. Since they are clear, Alexa can see through them and find the one that she wants to play with. Because they are zippered, they keep everything in them even if they get thrown around a bit. They are just the right size and Alexa loves carrying them around by the handles. Right now I have one with her coloring supplies and stickers, another with puzzles, one with flash cards and games, and another with misc. craft items like puffs, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners and beads.


I also keep all of her little figurine toys in these zipper pouches from the dollar store.

Most days, these things keep her pretty occupied. 

Stickers!


4 comments:

Dan Flake Family said...

Way to be super organized! You really could make money at helping people get organized. By the way my pantry needs your touch!

kaila sue said...

This is such a good idea. You have a whole container store?! And Alexa is so adorable, she can come live with us anytime!

Ashley said...

Awww that little face at the end kills me!!! Yes please come and organize my playroom...and bring that little munchkin with you!

v a n e s s a said...

she is a doll. this is a really good idea, i hope to be half as organized as you one day.