"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Two Things I Wish I Didn't Have to Miss

 I made a couple of invitations for my mom yesterday... It was depressing because I won't be able to make it to either event!

I really wish I could make it to my little sisters baby shower! I'm so excited for her! She's due October 21!


I think it would be awesome to walk at my graduation, but Steve is taking a two-day long boards exam and we just can't afford an extra trip.

3 comments:

v a n e s s a said...

congratulations! that's awesome. and at least you got some great pictures with your cute family.

Ty and Meg said...

Cute invitations. I hate missing out on fun family stuff. But hooray for being done with school!

Marissa said...

Good job on the invitations! What is the font that you used for your sister's invitation? It is super cute.