"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 2011

*If Alexa does something she is proud of, she says, "I saved the day!"
*Alexa likes to wear her booster seat around the house. Kind of strange, I know.






*Alexa eats all day long lately. She loves getting food out of the fridge all by herself. One day she got the eggs out and broke a couple of them.
*I'm now managing another apartment complex along with the one we live in. It's just a few minutes away so it's not a big deal.
*Steve has gotten into the Hunger Games book series. He's halfway through the second book.
*Steve finished up a successful school term, getting a lot of requirements under his belt.
*Alexa enjoyed having the Christmas tree up and loved redecorating the bottom of it daily.


*The last two weeks of December were spent in Utah and we had a fantastic time!


3 comments:

Marissa said...

I just saw your counter and how there are only 140 days left of dental school. Cuh-razy. That's nothin'.

Tannie Datwyler said...

That "I saved the day" comment is hilarious. What a cute girl. I read all of your Christmas updates - they were so fun to read. I loved seeing all the pictures, you take some great photos!

Brittany Crane said...

That is hilarious that she wears her booster chair around the house. Kids are so funny! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. I am always so jealous of the times you go home and the fun things you do. It really makes me want to live in St. George!