"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012

*Steve finished the Hunger Games series and enjoyed it.
*Alexa knows how to get in and out of her crib easily, but luckily she stays in there when it's time for a nap or bed time.
*Alexa loves to dip her food, she'll eat almost anything if she can dip it.
*I was summoned for Jury Duty, but I got excused because I'm a stay at home mom.
*At bath time in the morning Alexa knows how to undress herself, put her clothes in the dirty clothes, her diaper in the genie, and then goes potty all on her own.
*I am really enjoying teaching the seven-year-old kids this year in primary. I do miss the cute little four-year-olds though!
*Alexa started having a hard time going down for her nap at noon. So now she has her nap at 1:00 for about an hour and a half.
*I've found that managing 73 units is more time consuming than 48, haha... but I'm keeping up with it as well as I need too. It's easier knowing that the end of apartment managing is in sight! June keeps coming faster, yikes!
*Steve is sad that college football is over.
*Alexa loves saying, "Chase me Momma!" I followed her around with my camera this last time.



*Alexa loves carrying around a purse or bag, just like mommy! She likes to match things, and be the same as things, and copy what we do and wear. She also let me do braids in her hair. When I was done she said, "It's just like TayTay's hair." Taylor is her little cousin in Utah and I was surprised that she remembered that Taylor has worn her hair like that before!



*Alexa has the cutest personality and we love her so much!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness that girl is just way too cute!!! Love the update!

Dan Flake Family said...

Love all of the dress ups and hairstyles. So much fun having a girl! I can't wait to find out what the next one will be. So very cute playing hide and seek! Miss you guys.