"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More Festivities

We went to Benihana's on Monday night for Steve's Birthday. We loved it! The Hibachi Chef really enjoyed entertaining Alexa. She had a blast!

Earlier Monday, one of our friends threw a fantastic Valentines party for the kids. They had a blast and they had so many fun activities to do. Thanks Ann!!
 Just look at all those cuties!



Just some random pictures of Alexa earlier in the day Monday. She has been so much better at letting me do her hair!
I can't believe how long her hair has grown! 


On Valentines Day I made waffles in the morning! Luckily our waffle maker is heart shaped! I love my two sweet valentines!




2 comments:

kaila sue said...

Festive waffles! Alexa's hair is longer than mine!

Cami and Mitch said...

we always go to Benihana's for birthdays too! I love it! Alexa is so cute, I love her fun hairstyle.