"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 2012

*The other day we were in the car and Alexa yawned and then said, "I'm so tired, I've just been so busy."
*Before Alexa goes to bed, she has to give us, "A squeeze a hug and a kiss." She makes us do that at least three or four times.
*Steve got a job in Prescott, AZ!
*Alexa has moved up to a big girl bed and panties only(diapers at night).
*Alexa says really cute prayers on her own.
*Alexa loves pears.
*Steve only has one term left before graduation!!

*I got my hair cut 5 inches and got bangs.


*18 Weeks

*Whenever Addy comes over, they sit and eat snacks in this spot for some reason...


*Alexa loves dancing with Steve. She says that she is the princess and daddy is her prince.



*At church Alexa was coloring and she actually colored specific parts instead of just big scribbles. She did a great job!


* A little bit of snow in Portland


3 comments:

Danette said...

Cute baby bump! And congrats on the new job!!

v a n e s s a said...

You look so cute, congrats on the job, and I am in LOVE with Alexa's purple coat!

Marissa said...

Hey I meant to comment on your hair at cooking class but got distracted by my kiddos- very cute!!