"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, June 15, 2012

OHSU Graduation

I still don't think that it has hit me that dental school is over and that we are supposed to be real adults now. I am so proud of Steve for all of his hard work! It was great to have some of his family and some of my family there for the graduation and to help us move. We love our family for all of their help and support! After graduation was over we had to say good bye to our close friends. I won't lie and say that I didn't cry... Our friends sure made the four years of school bearable! We will miss them greatly but I'm sure we'll see them again even though we are all heading separate directions.





















1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Congratulations!!! That's so much hard work - wow 4 years! Good luck in the next adventure! Fun pictures by the way.