"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, June 4, 2012

Second Trimester

I guess I'm done with the second trimester... I'm not sure where the time has gone. I definitely felt so much better after the first trimester was over. I've been getting so excited to to meet this little guy!

Just some notes:
At 15 weeks I started feeling better pretty much all around. For about a week I had a lot of headaches though.
I could tell that I was starting to show during the 15th week. (around March 8th)
At my doctors appointment on March 15th I had gained 3 pounds total. Baby's heart rate was 160 bpm.
Early in my 16th week, March 18, I felt the baby kicking!
3/29/12 Found out we're having a boy!



3/31/12 18 Weeks:

*He moves a lot, it seems weirder than with Alexa.
*My ears get plugged up a lot, I heard that's common in the 2nd trimester.
4/12/12 Doctor appointment I had gained 5 pounds.
4/14/12 20 Weeks:

5/9/12 Baby boy has been training me for lack of sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night for hours and he kicks a lot which keeps me up.
5/11/12 Doctor appointment I had gained 10 pounds!
*Sleep keeps getting harder. My legs go numb in the middle of the night...
*I swear that he kicks so much more than Alexa did... maybe I've just forgotten.
5/27/12 26 Weeks:

*We're still working on a name... boy names are way harder for me. 
*I can't wait to get into our new home in a couple of weeks and work on his nursery!

3 comments:

vanessa said...

what a cute little foot and profile! and you look so cute too! i like seeing your bump getting bigger. babies are the best.

Danette said...

You look great!! I'm so excited for you!

kaila sue said...

You look awesome! So excited to have you guys in AZ!