"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 3: St. George Visit

At the end of July Steve had his Pacific Dental Services orientation in California. Alexa and I stayed in St. George for the week and got to spend some good time with Lindsey, Carlton, and Baby Dillon while they were visiting from Philadelphia. Dillon is so cute and we had a great time!

Alexa ran through the sprinklers for the first time. Grandpa helped her get started. 



















A walk around the temple after visiting great-grandma Flake.


Enjoying grandmas toys.


Some swimming. Alexa loved jumping from the side of the pool onto the floatie thing.




My mom took my sister, cousin, and I to see Aladdin at Tuacahn. It was really Awesome. They even had some 3D going on. 

Dillon just driving around the furniture store looking for a dishwasher for my parents.

I also got my hair cut and a pedicure with my mom. I'm ready for this baby to come now! Thanks family for a great week!

No comments: