"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013

Steve and I got our Nevada ID's and License plates. I guess we're official Nevadans now.
Alexa is scared when someone is about to do something naughty in the cartoons she watches.
We went to Utah almost every weekend.
Steve enjoying golfing several times with his brothers.
Alexa likes to do schoolwork and to write and copy letters and words.
Alexa is enjoying swim lessons, she is very brave in the water.
Alexa does almost everything for herself, she is a super sweet girl.
We had a cooler August than I thought we would.
We've enjoyed swimming and going on field trips with our ward play group.
We installed a gate so Bennett won't fall down the stairs.
I taught my first RS lesson in the ward. I do fourth Sunday teaching for our times. It went alright.
Alexa draws pictures of and prays for Elder Andrew Flake all the time. He's doing great in El Salvador.
Bennett gives the sweetest hugs.





















1 comment:

Marissa said...

I do teachings of our times too! I'm sure you do a great job. And Alexa's hair is so long!