"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 16, 2014

St. George Weekend

The weekend of my mom's birthday I took the kids to St. George. Steve had a CE class for work and a few extra meetings for church so we wouldn't have seen him all weekend anyway.
We drove up Friday morning and I went to lunch with my mom and some a her friends at Pasta Factory. Dawson babysat the kids. We went swimming for a few hours at the Summit. That night we got some burgers and frozen custard and then went to the carousel and water park.
On Saturday we spent the whole day at Sand Hollow Reservoir. We helped my dad take his new sailboat for it's first sail. We had a dutch oven dinner with my parents sailing club. The kids were wore out and fell right asleep on the ride home.
On Sunday we joined my parents for church, had a yummy lunch, and headed home to Steve.


















1 comment:

Shelly Flake said...

Thanks for coming up to celebrate my birthday with me. We made a lot of fun memories. Glad that you are so close so we see you often. Missed you Steve.