"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

We had a fun filled day! My mom met us at IHOP because Steve wanted to take us all for the spooky pancakes for breakfast. We then went home and carved pumpkins and decorated pumpkin sugar cookies. We then took Alexa to school and watched her Halloween parade. They walked around the playground area three times. After they went around the first time Bennett jumped right in the line with Alexa's class!

My mom babysat the boys for an hour while Steve and I went to lunch. That evening we went to a Halloween block party for dinner and trick-or-treated near my mom's house. We then came to our neighborhood to trick-or-treat for about 45 minutes. We had them in bed by 8pm. The kids ate a few pieces of candy on Halloween. I hid their candy in the pantry and they have forgotten all about it several days later :)














No comments: