"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Caden: Three Months

Caden has found his hands. He loves to swat at toys and suck on his fist. He also rubs his eyes when he's tired now.
He's a bit fussy in the evenings but I've been able to get him to sleep by 8 pm and then he just wakes up once in the middle of the night and then wakes again around 8 am. The rest of the day he has only about an hour worth of wake time in between several other naps.
The back of his head is pretty flat from sleeping on his back. I'm hoping his neck will be strong enough to hold up his head soon so he doesn't have to lay down all the time.
He's only had a real laugh a couple of times, but he smiles a lot.
His hair sticks up naturally and I love it.
He had a little eczema flare up on his cheek and scalp before I figured out what it is, now I keep it under control and he doesn't itch any more.
We love this little guy!









No comments: