"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Caden is 5 Months Old!

Caden is a joy! I love how excited he gets when we interact with him. He wiggles his little arms and legs around like crazy and his eyes open super wide. He has the cutest smile and the most kissable cheeks.
He is getting on a regular schedule. I put him to bed around 7pm and he wakes up around 8am, still waking up once at some point in the middle of the night. He then wants a nap around 9 or 10am for an hour. Another around 1pm for 2 hours, and usually one more short nap around 5pm.
He loves to suck on his fingers and hands.
I love watching him take in his surroundings and learn new things.
He definitely has more hair than my other two, he almost needs a haircut already!







He sure has grown and changed a lot! 1 week old vs. 5 months old.

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Oh my heavens, he is SO SO SO adorable. I love his little smiles and his hair. What a doll.

Shelly Flake said...

We sure love this little guy! He does have kissable cheeks!