"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, August 31, 2015

August 2015

Alexa lost her third tooth while in primary.
She is loving school and learning Chinese. She sang happy birthday to Bennett in Chinese. Since it's still so hot we sometimes drive her to school.
She always wants someone to come over and play. She has Presley and Addy over often.
She loves her new gymnastics class, it's during the same time as Bennett's class, which is ideal.

Bennett got potty trained this month!
He also turned three and is getting so big!
He also started gymnastics and preschool.
He has loved having cousins Dillon and Lucy in town.

Caden lives to be where the action is. He gets so bored if it's just him and I at home. ha!
He loves balls and trying new foods.
He sure makes us happy!

Steve and I keep searching for a good real estate investment.
I've been busy this month planning the primary program coming up.
I've enjoyed getting back in a schedule with school starting, but I still feel busy and behind in cleaning and such... one day I'll have it all under control, right! Ha!



We visited the children's museum and Judd's with my friend and her kids who were in town.


Gymnastics class.






 We went to the city pool with cousins.



 Steve and I went on a triple sibling date with Lindsey, Carlton, Jade, and Dawson. We ate at Cafe Rio and then played laser tag and mini golf at Laser Mania. It was a lot of fun.



No comments: