"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015

September was crazy. I was really busy preparing for our ward's Primary Program. I am relieved that it is over now and that it went well. I was also busy getting the cub scouts registered for day camp. We also had the main living area in our house painted this month, a pretty light blue/green. I wasn't totally happy with it the first few days, but now I love it. We also got our family pictures taken, I really love how they turned out! 

Over labor day we went to Cedar Hills for our new niece's blessing day. We also got to watch BYU with family. I love that we get to see family in Utah Valley pretty often now that we're in St. George.



Bennett loves to go "goaling". We've taken the kids a couple of times when they earn enough "puff balls" by doing good things.






 Caden and I went to eat lunch with Alexa one day. She loved having us come and watch her do monkey bars at recess.
 Bennett loves these air filled advertising things, he calls them "funny guys."
 I wish snuggle time would last longer than 30 seconds.
 Swimming with grandma and cousins at the Johnsons pool.



No comments: