"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 2016

March was a full month!

Caden isn't a baby anymore! He has a really fun personality.
Bennett's favorite game to play in the car: "I'm sinking of a aminal"
Alexa is enjoying softball and has gotten much better at making her bed. She is a great reader!

The kids earned a visit to Fiesta Fun to ride the bumper boats.


The weather has been lovely and we play outside a lot.




Our lot where our new house will be!

Coming home from Bennett's Kidney appointment at Primary Childrens Hospital.

We went on a fun off roading adventure with my family.





A wedding reception photo booth with cute hats.

The kids like me to make them a track for their "cars" in the back.

Bennett had a fun St. Patricks day party at preschool.

Alexa started softball this month! Her team is the Gators. Her coach says she is naturally athletic. 

Caden knows how to make messes.

Marinn and Ashley came down and stayed with us for Marinn's dance competion. We loved watching her!

For my birthday, we went to dinner with my parents and I got my birthday number pizza. Luckily the picture was taken after we ate a little so you'll never know how old I am!! haha


Bennett likes to "read" books to Caden.

Caden loves play group. He especially loves riding on scooters and little bikes.



1 comment:

Shelly Flake said...

Sure love these cute kids.