"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Caden got Staples

On Sunday, March 12, Steve and I took turns going to church because Alexa and Bennett had tummy aches. While I was teaching young women's during 3rd hour, Steve was playing hide'n go seek with the kids. Caden went to hide under one of the couch recliners. He hit his head on the sharp mechanism under the leg recliner. When I got home from church we decided he probably needed to go to instacare. I made an appointment online and then I took Caden to instacare. Thankfully, Caden was in a very happy mood and was having fun while we were waiting. He got numbing gel on, and then we waited and then we went in to see the doctor. She then put 7 staples on the cut. He did really well and only cried for a minute. He was excited to get a sucker and some transformer stickers to share with Bennett and Alexa. I love this tough little guy!


 


No comments: